Grounds and Gardens Team
The Grounds and Garden Team is responsible for maintaining the gardens located on the parish premises. Activities include:
· Mulching, weeding and watering flower beds in the spring and summer
· Taking care of the rose garden near the parish center
· Pruning of the smaller trees/bushes on the grounds
· Raking leaves in the fall
· Garden design, planting & maintenance
The Team meets a couple times in the spring, summer and fall. We also have an annual
fundraiser to collect funds for new plants, bulbs, and supplies for the gardens.
All those interested can contact Fr. Paul at the rectory (610-622-2420, ext. 3).